What is Radical About Radical Leadership?
Few understand that leadership is everyone’s business. Everyone’s responsibility! Leadership is not something you are born with, inherit or something someone bestows on you. It is not a job title, a position or an entitlement. Leadership is a gift and a natural response to life when you realize that you have great influence over everything! Leadership flows from your core when you discover that you have the right, the power and the responsibility to create whatever you want, wherever you are, in each moment of your life.
Our material has transformed entire company cultures from heads down hating to go to work to fully engaged, alive, leading edge producers in as little as 90 Days.
Who We Serve:
Radical Leadership is for high-performing companies and individuals who are committed to excellence and a legacy that inspires others to excellence and action.
Radical Leadership is for those who:
- Want to live an alive and vibrant life
- Want to live powerfully
- Want to contribute to the well-being of all
- Want to find and live out of their Purpose
- Want to create a lasting positive impact
- Want results
- Want to overcome the stresses of the economy
- Feel something is missing…
What Radical Leadership Creates:
Leaders and companies who have boldly embraced Radical Leadership have:
- High Retention – employees feel valued and, as a result, are committed.
- Strong teamwork and productivity – people value and respect each other.
- Loyalty in customer and supplier relationships – they experience integrity.
- A rebirth in commitment and initiative – the company and its people are energized.
- Daily Acts of Courage – to create the future… their own, the company’s and the world.
“Radical Leaders are aware and awake to what is, while completely responsible and at choice for creating what they want.”
Therese Kienast, Master Certified Coach, CPCC
CEO & Founder of Radical Leadership
Radical Leaders are individuals who live from a vision of possibility and take a stand for seeing that vision fulfilled. They operate from their own personal power and take responsibility for their impact. These leaders are pioneer thinkers who are willing to risk for the sake of authenticity and integrity in the world.